Logo: Aussie Specialist

Secondary school

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) requires all international students who are under 18 years of age when entering Australia on a student visa, to have appropriate accommodation, support and welfare arrangements in place. When you apply for a student visa, you will need to provide evidence that will be living with a parent, relative or guardian OR that the high school has approved your care arrangements ie. With a Homestay and Guardian approved by the school or school boarding house.