Logo: Aussie Specialist

You can find below a list of the different types of accommodation that are available for you, depending on the type of studies you choose.

CAPEC tip:

Sharing a flat is the most economical way to live in Australia. We’ll book temporary accommodation for you (usually 4 weeks) with a Homestay family, student lodge or residence. During this first month, you’ll look for a flat to rent/share through the accommodation ads at your language school, TAFE or university, real estate agencies, websites, local newspapers etc.